Thursday, June 16, 2011

U (Sketchy Thursdays)


Yes, it's true!  An honest to goodness traditional paper layout for Sketchy Thursdays this week!!!  LOL! 

I took weekly pictures of the boy every week at the minute of his birth for over a year.  Sometimes I'd get really cute pics like these, sometimes he'd be sleeping.  But it's a great record of his growth over a year.  

I'm such a hoarder.  The painted tape used on this layout was some I'd used as a mask on another layout a few months ago.  The colors go perfectly!  See!  There's a good reason to be a hoarder sometimes.  LOL!


My layout is based on the sketch I made for Sketchy Thursdays this week.  Come play along with us for a chance to win a $25 gift certificate to E.A.D Designs!  Very cool.

Hope you are having an awesome last week of spring!!!

Heidi

4 comments:

Heather said...

What a great idea to take pics the minute of his birth. I'm a hoarder too. You just never know when it will come in handy.

Fabi Ormerod said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is cute! Im sure you have tons of great pictures.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooo love this!! ADORABLE photos and loving the buttons! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Mo said...

oh wow, cool sketch! ha ha...you hoarder you! well, it made for an awesome layout ms heidi!