Friday, September 4, 2009

Friends With Flair - Trick or Treat

Woohoo!  Welcome to week one of Unity Stamp Company's Friends with Flair!!
The KOTM challenge this time around is to make a project using either July or August's KOTM AND incorporate the colors black, orange, green, & purple.  Well, those colors just SCREAM Halloween to me:
I just HAD to get this Debbie Mumm stack last year for the Halloween papers.  They're just so stinkin' cute.  And sparkly.  Love sparkly.
The design is based on this week's sketch on Sketchy Thursdays:
Details:  Unity Stamp Company July KOTM; Debbie Mumm paper; StazOn ink; Dymo tape; Joanns sequin trim.
Have fun hopping around to all the blogs on the list!  Remember, if you find the one blog with the Friends with Flair blinkie, leave a comment for a chance to win 25 UNITY STAMPS!!
Happy Friday!
Heidi
OK does anyone else have a FRUSTRATING time with Blogger not formatting their posts as shown in the compose screen??!!  Eeergh!  Normally I painstakingly try to fix it but it's too late to mess around tonight so I apologize for the squished up post!

31 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

I love that! OK, I'm ready for Halloween now! And, again, I need to join the Unity KOTM!! Love what you did with the sketch!! hugs, dear!!

Bogner's said...

I love how you made it into a halloween layout. Way to use the candy as halloween candy! Beautiful!

the whimsical butterfly said...

So cute! Love the candy, but then again what else is new, LOL! Adorable layout!

Krista said...

Very cool! Those sequins look really neat. Great take on that sketch.

Expressions of a Creative Mind said...

Really like how you did this sketch

Maren said...

Super cute!

Pamela said...

Great job!

LG said...

love your take to the sketch sweetie


Thanks for your continuous support and for always dropping by at my blog. I appreciate all your lovely comments

Sherry Campbell said...

Nice! Love that sketch too!

Jacqueline said...

love this!! candy is great and halloween candy even better!! Great job!

Katy said...

cute card, cute dp!

JazzyH said...

Nice!

Lori Craig said...

so. so cute. love all the texture!

Kelly Landers said...

Love your layout! The swirly sequin touch is fantastic!! I am going to use that sometime!

And yes, I often have problems with blogger changing the formatting of my posts. I haven't figured out why yet, but if you find out, please let me know!

Eryn Hagen said...

looks yummy enough to eat! :) very cute!

ryannmarin said...

Very cute - great job!

Eva said...

Such a fun card!

Carrie said...

Great card!

Lori said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love your take on the sketch!

Purple Princess said...

Super fun and cute card!!

Bhane said...

gosh this so full of loveliness! I really admire you as an artist. you do things that only your eyes can see.

Thank you also for the comment on the cards. The yellow flower was just my drawing on a plain white cardstock and colored it using a lyra colored pencil :D

Monika in VA said...

Adorable FLAIR! That sequence is a perfect addition!

FibreJunky said...

Neat sketch! That's a cool way to use sequins.

marcy h ~~ MI said...

Very Cute Card....

Angie's Scrappin Spot said...

this is wonderful. love how you did this. lots of great detail.

Jen said...

Wow, loving all the texture on this...fabulous creation!

Ravengirl said...

What a cute Halloween card!

Maureen said...

omg...love it!!!! time for halloweeny things! i'm breaking out the decorations next weekend! yes...HALLOWEEN decor!!!! i'm just too darn excited!!! hope all is well! have a great weekend girlie!

hugs,
mo

Perfectly Precocious said...

I love Halloween! And I thought I was the only one who struggled with blogger. I feel your pain. Great card!

Linda said...

Hey the layout great neat and bight!

Trish Hughes said...

Great job, and love the Halloween paper!!!