Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hip Hop Hangover - Unity, You Inspire Me!


Happy Hip Hop Hangover!!

Hope you all are coming off great weeks and going into even better weekends!

Here's my little ol' Unity offering for the day. I'm sure you all agree with me: "Unity, You Inspire Me." Don't their KOTM's just keep getting better and better??!!



The colors in this card also go with this week's Color Combo Challenge over on SPCC. Come check us out and play along!! (And pop on over today for a fun embellishment challenge by yours truly!)


Details: Unity Stamp Co. July KOTM; DCWV Green Stack paper; StazOn ink; Stampin' Up! ribbon.

And here's my Unity review for the week:




And, two sneaky peeks of items with Unity that can't fully be revealed yet:



Be sure to check back sometime in the next week for the reveals of both of those.

Thank you so much for stopping by my corner of the blogerverse!

Don't forget to jump on over to the Unity site for this weekend's amazing deals.

Heidi

p.s. If you happen to be lucky enough to be going to CHA next week, pay a visit to my Future Fashionista layout in the Unity booth! (Maybe even snap a photo for me and shoot it on over? I'd be forever indebted!)

28 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

The U Are My Sunshine sun is too cute! And I love the first card, too. I have that paper pack from DCWV, I should do something with it! :)

Judy Rozema said...

What awesome projects!

Katy said...

great cards and exciting sneak peeks!

BonnieRose said...

gorgeous work!

Rachel said...

Great projects!

Tenia Nelson said...

Great projects!!!!tfs!!

Purple Princess said...

Cute!!!

Jen said...

Luv all of your projects...TFS!

Lori said...

Great stuff! Can't wait to see the others when you post them!

luvmykids2662 said...

Your first card has a nice retro pattern...love it! They are all great!

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

What an amazing collection! TFS all of your Unity!

Ari Vega-Macias said...

so so so so NEAT!!!! and i have that paper too!!!

BloomingPink said...

Really nice stuff! Can't wait for the full reveal.

ANAT S said...

awesome projects!

Ashley said...

Cute cards!

scrappypug said...

amazing creations...love these and the bubble wrap goodies above!

Linda said...

hey there

you SPCC card look gorgeous!

Suz said...

Pretty cards. Thanks for the tutorial in the post above this one. You're awesome

Sabriena Satchwell said...

Great cards! I love the DSP you used in your first card.

Susan said...

Wonderful cards! I love the way you tucked the card under the flower in the first card.

Stephanie said...

These are wonderful cards! Great Job on the SPCC Color Combo!

Melisa said...

Great cards!! Can't wait to see the full reveal on the sneak peeks!

Stacy Milford said...

your card for SPCC is adorable!

Kristina said...

Fantastic projects - you have been busy!

suzARTe said...

gorgeous cards, so very bright and happy.

~kelly marie~ said...

I love this card!!! Sooo cute! That little bird is adorable!

Emily said...

All I can say is GORGEOUS!!!

Emily-SP Diva

Kristin said...

Beautiful work!!