Let's start with the Honest Scrap award.
My 10 honest facts:
1. I live 12 miles from where I grew up. My mom still lives next door to my childhood home.
2. I've been with my husband for 19 years.
3. I have 2 good friends that I've know since FIRST grade. (That's 32 years, people!!)
4. I've only been to 4 other states in my life. (OK, I'm starting to sound like a fuddy duddy here...)
5. I have a degree in finance. I've never had a job in finance.
6. I would love to be a writer - a published, PAID writer, that is.
7. I have more papercrafting supplies than any one person should ever have. I don't think it's possible to ever use it all.
8. My favorite color is green. Always has been, ever since I was very little. Never waivered.
9. I wear mostly black and pink.
10. I've never had a speeding ticket. (Didn't say I'd never been pulled over...)
I'd like to nominate the following wonderful people and blogs for the Honest Scrap award:
Jeannie at A Place for My Cards
Bonnie Rose at A Life Unrehearsed Vol. 2
Candace at My Creative Life
Next is the Kreativ Blogger award:
My 7 things people might find interesting:
1. In 11th grade my hair was shaved on the sides, about 2 inches on the top all crimped and wild (it was the 80s, afterall), and blue-black in color. I played Blanche Neige for our school for the inter-school French competition. (Snow White for you non-French-speaking folks.) (My teacher thought he was punishing and humiliating the freaky-looking girl. Little did he know I love to act. Ha!)
2. I strongly dislike dolls. I think they come to life at night and do bad things. I tolerate my girly-girl daughter's "babies".
3. I almost skipped #3. Caught it when I went back to reread my post. I'm a fanatical proofreader.
4. I love reptiles and rodents. I can't wait until my kids are old enough to get me (I mean them) some cool pets. I strongly dislike fish and birds as pets. Birds are dirty little animals. Fish are nothing more than the stiff weight felt when lifting their little bellied-up bodies out of the tank with that green net.
5. I made sure my kids' names weren't in the top 200 names on the Social Security list of baby names.
6. My Captain Underpants name is Cheeseball Bananafanny. My stripper name is Binki Harris. (No, I'm not a stripper - it's the name of your first pet and the name of the street you grew up on.)
7. I have multi-personality handwriting. I was even accused by a high school teacher of turning in someone else's work once. It just depends on my mood, what I'm writing, how much I care, etc. It runs the gamut from all caps, slanty, super small, loopy, chickenscratchish, and many more. It's never accidental. I can reproduce anything I write. I often wonder what a handwriting test would say about me. I wonder if it would give different results depending on the different styles.
For the Kreativ Blogger award, I'd like to nominate the following super creative people and blogs:
Elisa at Hybrid Alien
Diana at Design by Diana
Beth at Dirty Laundry
Patty on Patty's Stamping Spot
Mo at Stamping with Mo
Jessica on Euphoria
Sam at Scrapmaster's Paradise
The rules of the Kreativ Blogger award are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
Thank you so much Jeannine and MissBliss!!! I love both your blogs and your work.