Lampshade: I traced the lampshade onto a big piece of paper and then used the template to cut some fabric I got from Joann's last year. The fabric is stuck on with Sticky Strip tape from SU! The flowers are a felt "ribbon" from the Michael's $1 bin. The rhinestones are Jewelry Essentials jewels. Both ribbon and rhinestones are stuck on with Glue Dots. I think there are 90+ rhinestones!
Die cuts: Flower "lace", bird, and mushroom - Silhouette; Butterfly - Cricut Tink cart.
Paper: SU! cardstock; DCWV Spring Stack.
Embellishments: Rhinestones - Jewelry Essentials, K&Co Brenda Walton; Flower foam sticker (bird's eye) - Adornit; Stickles; SU! Crystal Effects.
Misc: cereal or other misc. chipboard boxes (to give diecuts strength)